Real Estate Law
Knowledgeable Real Estate Transaction Attorneys
Buying and selling real estate is a significant investment transaction and is generally more complicated than buying or selling other expensive assets, as more inherent risks are involved. PLG represents businesses and individuals in buying and selling real estate property with aggressive advocacy that aims to minimize those risks. From detailed contract reviews to closings, our attorneys will assist and represent you through the entire transaction and make sure no stone has been left unturned. Whether you are a business owner, buyer, seller, builder or developer, one of our experienced real estate attorneys can help you sort through all of the difficult decisions and negotiations involved in your real estate transaction. At PLG, we approach each client uniquely and treat each transaction with care and creativity, paying attention to even the smallest details.
Attention to detail is What Sets Us Apart
We offer a full Real Estate practice, including handling the following of types transactions and documents:
• Residential home sales, resales, and purchases
• Residential and condominium development
• New construction contracts and purchase agreements
• Commercial property transactions
• Residential and Commercial Insurance Issues
• Homeowner association (HOA) agreements and Common Interest Developments (CID)
• Landlord/tenant lease agreements, land-contracts, and lease to own agreements
• City of Chicago Zoning and Building Departments matter
Offering you Guidance and Assistance When the Risks are High
Whether it is your life savings going into a new residential home or the resources on the line in a major housing development, having experienced attorneys on your side will be of much benefit in the end. Having peace of mind that your investment is protected has a great value, and it is our goal to provide you with great legal services that meet your transactional needs.
For more information on how one of our experienced attorneys may assist you with a real estate transaction, please Contact Us. We serve clients throughout Chicago and the States of Illinois and Ohio.